Growing in faith and learning to follow Christ in a deeper way is a lifetime pursuit. Providing opportunities for adults to engage with biblical teaching within a caring community is part of our mission.
- Care Groups expand
We encourage everyone to attend a care group. They provide spiritual, emotional, social and practical help for a healthy Christian life. We consider them our front-line of Christian care giving and pastoral care. Through care groups we seek to make Bakerview:
- a church where no one stands alone
- a church which is alive with a spirit of care and compassion
- a church which is willing to support, serve and stretch
Contact Pastor Christine Kampen at email@example.com if you are interested in finding a group.
- Learning Centers expand
Learning Centre for Adults - (Sundays at 9:55 a.m. – 10:45 am )
Current Issues (meets in the The Centre)
October 1 - Brian Cooper, (Seminary), "Reformation: 500 Year Anniversayr"
October 8 - "Celebration and Gratitude for Canada - 150 years"
October 15 - Square One Media, "70 Year Anniversary"
October 22 - Michael Dick, "Conference Issues, C2C, MB Mission"
October 29 - "Muslim Outreach Challenges"
November 5 - Kristen Corrigan, "ETEQ"
November 12 - MCC Representative. "A Place Called Home"
November 19 - "Gideon Bible Ministry Report"
November 26 - "MB Mission in Ukraine"
December 3 - Michael Szuk, "Advent Stories from Different Perspectives"
December 10 - Elfrieda Nikkel, "God's Great Mission Launch"
December 17 - Christmas Music
December 24 and 31 - No class
- Prayer Meetings expand
Everyone is invited to join in weekly prayer meetings:
- Wednesday mornings at 9 am
- Saturday mornings at 8 am
- Senior's Ministry expand
- Fellowship Choir, weekly on Tuesdays - 9:30 - 11:00 am. September through May.
- Senior's Bible Study every Wedneday at the church: 10:00 - 11:00 am. September through May.